Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bollocks to Complete Anonymity

It's the small things that worry me. Writing about little silly points that other people will recognise about me (like some of the comments I left here (see, there's Suzie again)). Well, I think I realised recently that I've posted enough of those already, that a few more won't make a difference. (I had thought about going back and deleting some at some point, but... I don't know)

I guess the reason I want to remain anonymous in theory is so that people don't know who I am. (Well duhh ;) This is obviously 1. Because most (if not all) people I know don't know that we have any problems and 2. It's pretty embaressing admitting a lot of stuff to people I don't know, let alone people I do!

But it's nice to just chat about stuff, rather than talking about things.

PS. No, this doesn't mean I'm going to go proving who I am or something ;)

2 comments:

  1. All this anonymity is weird stuff, huh? I keep giving my friends worst pseudonyms - I need to come up with something better. Plus, I keep tying myself in knots because a lot of them have the smae initial. So, I suppose, other people's anonymity bothers me more than my own. Sigh. The whole thing is just a mine field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha, but do you move a lot because you wish to remain anonymous to the people you know? ;)

    Maybe the solution to referring to other people is just to make up names. Personally, I'd see that as a constant challenge to think of a new silly name each time :) "Mrs Welly-Bottom told me..." :)

    (now I get a torrent of complaints from Welly-Bottoms ;)

    ReplyDelete