Thursday, July 20, 2006

Torn

(But neither cold, shamed, nor lying naked on the floor... mind you, it is pretty hot...)

Later (if I have the opportunity), I may write one of two posts:

Topic 1: Feeling Guilty
Topic 2: Bit of a Rant

The reason I'm torn, is that one thing which is likely to be one of the main points, features in both topics.

Oh, and neither of them is about me, my wife, or anything like that. Just some more general stuff.

Maybe if I have enough time, I'll end up doing a guilty rant ;)

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Natalie Imbruglia. I used to own that album. Did you know she didn't write that song? Common misconception that she did. See? No escaping my geek-like tendencies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know she didn't write the song. But then to be honest, I'm not sure I thought about it much. After all, she used to be in Neighbours. And nobody from that could possibly make it big on their own ;)

    I suppose it's kind of superficial, but its tunes and sounds of songs that tend to catch my attention more than the actual lyrics themselves.

    A song at the moment that I HAVE to simply turn the volume up for: Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete