Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Community

See, I like to keep you all on your toes by posting innocuous dribble followed by something completely embaressing about myself.

Anyway, I was thinking about blogs and blogging earlier. When I started this blog, it wasn't really on my mind to talk about all sorts of things, and to go read other peoples' blogs. Now, I quite enjoy all that part though.

I used to be a part of an online community, but for a hundred unrelated reasons, that community ended up dying. I think that around here, it's like being a part of a community again.

Shame I keep it all secret & anonymous, or it might work well ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh you'd NEVER catch me rambling ;) It's always straight to the point for me, no irrelevant information, side points, distractions, kettles, sausages, mmm, sausages... What was I saying?

    I think you're the first person to describe my blog as "very nice" though ;) Thanks, anyway :)

    ReplyDelete