Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm not sure where it came from

...But since I got home, I feel like I've found a little energy.

Odd, one of the first things I did when I got home was take the batteries out the recharger and put them in the radio, so she can listen to music again in the morning while she washes her hair. Perhaps some of it rubbed off?

She is giving blood at the moment, but should be home soon. Something that I, incidentally, have never done. I actually considered going with her on the spur of the moment tonight, just to do something together, but decided it probably wasn't a good idea (Didn't eat well again today+Didn't want to risk losing the little energy I had - 'though as I said, it seems to be building up from somewhere).

Tempted to cook some tea for us both, but I'm 1. Not sure what to go for, and 2. it's often times like this she'll want to bring food home with her. (Although she has been good recently - on her way to/from her parents, she stopped at a few garages without picking up any food - that's good for her :)

Think I want to put on a film or some TV that's light and fluffy tonight for us to watch together. A few episodes of Coupling would be good (ok, the subject may be iffy, but it is very funny), although I don't actually have any. Still, t'Internet is a handy thing if you know where to look... Two hours ETA it says atm on the first two episodes ;)

Right, I'm off to work out how else I can best "invest" this energy until she gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment