Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blue

Over the last few years, I've gone through a lot of phases. Many of them this year.

At around the start of the year, I had a lot of thoughts & emotions all running through my head. I felt anxious, concerned, hopeful, depressed, frustrated, horny, anger, fear and love. I guess bitter, too, however that is one I especially do not want. I don't want it to be the last one left.

By March, some were stronger and some were lesser, although by the end of the month, I had relaxed in all areas a little.

April-May was, I guess, much the same thing.

But some time in June-July, a lot of it just went walk-about, and I felt eerily calm at times. Even after making great big honest posts, I continued to feel much the same way ('though obviously somewhat emotional at time of writing).

Sometimes, I even felt good for no apparent reason.

Over the last week or so, the counterweight has kicked in its balance. Rather than the earlier mix of emotions, I've just felt kind of sad.
And worried, at the fact that I just felt kind of sad.

My wife's away to see her parents this weekend (It's nice to stay home and have some space), and I think I need to talk to her about a lot of this soon/tonight.

I guess I also feel guilty at how she feels vs. how I feel, which is probably why I haven't had one of those conversations already.

Ahh well, I'm feeling a bit better today, and now I've "confessed" all of that, hopefully I can properly concentrate on everything :)

PS. The biscuit issue is one I feel strongly on, and I will be coming back to respond to the comments I did get there ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing to say, except good luck, or I hope it went well. Depending on whether or not you're spoken yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete