Friday, August 04, 2006

Random Spillage

Thought I'd let a few random thoughts spill out of my brain and into my blog :)

1. The radio played "Ant Eater", a spoof of Nelly Furtado's "Man Eater" this morning, which was mildly amusing. Although it reminded me that when I was little(r), I used to think ant eaters were really cool.

2. For some reason, this reminded me that I also used to think Weeping Willows were really cool. For some reason, I used to say "Weeping Willow Weeping Willow Weeping Willow!" when I saw one. I honestly have no idea why :)

3. The next song on the radio was Feeder's "Buck Rogers". Hah! Never thought about the lyrics in THAT before!

4. Wow, am I tired. Not sure whether it is a good thing or a bad thing that I have this office to myself again today ;) The afternoon will probably be a struggle.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Hello Google:  Looking for info on the Anteater spoof of Man Eater?  Check here for info.

2 comments:

  1. See, I'm always tempted to do 'random'posts. Random thoughts see to pop into my head all the time. I always feel I have to try and link them or something - maybe it's the media/writing training in me? I like random thoughts, though - I think they often tell you more about a person thata strictly structured post that sticks to one topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I get hit by random bolts of randomness all throughout the day :)
    Clocked off early, northern monkey? Well, it's alright for some! :)

    But yeah, part of the reason I post the random stuff is it's a bit about who someone is and how they think.
    That's probably why I'm always ramblin' ;)

    ReplyDelete