Thursday, August 10, 2006

One for the Ladies

I have three... no, wait, four pairs of shoes (That's including the pair of sandals I bought while on honeymoon).

Noticed this story as I looked up some info on the planes again, and I thought some of those girl things who read my blog would have been interested ;)

Oh, that's... A pair of work shoes, a pair of trainers, walking boots (don't think I've worn them this year), and the sandals I mentioned :)

Right! Must.. get.. concentration back again...

4 comments:

  1. Well, as long as you don't wear the sandals with socks, you're ok! :-P

    PS - Apologies if you *do* wear sandals with socks, but you know, you might want to rethink that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no I don't :)

    Although I was wearing socks when I decided to buy the sandals. And my trainers. I was trying to work out how warm the ocean was, and all of a sudden it came a lot further up the beach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sensible shoe person, although i do have one pair of killer sling-backs that i like.

    Other than that it is Clarkes, Hush Puppies or Birkenstock for me please.

    I'm not saying how many pairs i have though ~ lol ~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...what a weird post, i do fall in love with shoes and stuff but i tend to wear the same pair for like ever! because moving means i can't collect them but OH OH i had a pair of pink fluffy boots a little while ago like totally impractical as they were pink and got dirty after a while but while they was wearable, I LOVED THEM!!!!! haha...i have some smart shoes and looooads of socks and one pair of boots...thas it.

    ReplyDelete